Black Lives Matter – Resources
for June 8, 2020
The past two weeks have been difficult. Some of us are listening, learning, and lamenting. Others of us are marching, donating, and voting. Many of us are having difficult conversations with friends, children, family members, and colleagues. We stand with our black brothers and sisters across this nation. We are in this with you. Black Lives Matter.
For those of you looking for resources, here is a list of some places you can start.
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- How to Be An Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Be the Bridge by Latasha Morrison
- When They See Us (Ava DuVerney)
- 13th (Ava DuVerney)
- I Am Not Your Negro (Raoul Peck)
- Just Mercy (Destin Daniel Cretton)
- The Hate U Give (George Tillman Jr.)