Skip to main content

From July 16th – 18th, 2024, Destinations International will be hosting their 2024 Annual Convention in Tampa Bay!

During the kickoff, attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about City Giving Circles and how they can incorporate them locally at their events to support local nonprofits. This initiative is sponsored by the Destinations International Foundation, Visit Tampa Bay and Legacy Collective.

The 2024 Destinations International Annual Convention is partnering with Legacy Collective to provide an interactive DI Community Impact Initiative where YOU get to vote on where 50% of our nonprofit gift will go from this event! We’ve selected two pre-vetted nonprofits with local chapters in Tampa Bay and cities across the country, and your vote will help determine how the remaining funds are awarded.

The other 50% will be given to Feeding Tampa Bay. Feeding Tampa Bay and their Disaster Readiness team are FEMA trained and prepared to handle disaster situations. In partnership with the Tampa Bay area Emergency Operations Centers, they work directly with local emergency management operations to provide food, water, and hygiene items during crisis situations. Feeding Tampa Bay provides food assistance for 10 counties across West Central Florida.

The two organizations below will receive the remaining 50% of the funds raised based on the percentage of votes they receive. For example, if one organization gets 60% of the votes and the other 40%, the funds will be distributed accordingly.

  • Dress for Success of Tampa Bay services empower women experiencing poverty, re-employment, and a need for skills development to compete in the current job market.  
  • Rebuilding Together Tampa Bay provides free critical home repair and affordable housing opportunities throughout 21 counties in the Tampa Bay, Southwest FL, North FL and Central FL areas to our neighbors who otherwise could not afford it.

We look forward to your vote and are grateful for your partnership in financial generosity as well!  TOGETHER, we will leave a legacy in Tampa Bay this week and in each of our cities!

Giving Circle Sponsored by