Join Legacy and Join Jen for Dinner
“I’m looking for 50 new Investors or Founders to join Legacy Collective and have dinner with me at my home. Will you be one of them?”
How Legacy Collective Giving Circles Work
Nominate new projects
Weighted vote on approving nominated projects
Invites to Annual Investor/Founder Gathering and the Option to Purchase a Ticket for a Guest
Invites to Special Events
“This is where the magic happens — it’s a coming together of complete strangers who all have this same desire for community, people from all walks of life gathered around one big table with good food and wine and stories to tell, building something so substantial and world-changing out of something that seems so small but that has ripple effects we’ll never live to see the end of.”
— Jen Hatmaker
- Dinner with Jen will be on Friday, April 1st or Saturday, April 2, 2022, at 6 pm at her home in Buda, TX.
- There are 25 seats available each night.
- This promotion applies to donors that are new to Legacy Collective, not to donors who would like to “level-up” to Investor or Founder. However, if you would like to “level-up” to an Investor or Founder level, you will be invited to the Investor & Founder Gathering in Austin, TX on Saturday, November 11th, 2022 at Austin Sunshine Camps at 6pm for an evening with our community, Jen, and other guests!
- Dinner at Jen’s will include a full dinner and drinks! The cost of dinner and drinks will be covered but all other costs, including but not limited to travel and accommodations, will be covered at the expense of the guest.
- This dinner invite is for the (1) registered donor only. No additional guests will be included.
- Refund policy: All contributions made through the Pure Charity Website or utilizing the services provided by Pure Charity are complete, final, and non-refundable charitable gifts. This includes all contributions made to Legacy Collective.
- If you register as a new Investor or Founder and the dinner list is full, we will keep a waitlist in case seats open up.
- If you need to cancel on attending the dinner, please email Team Legacy Collective at email@example.com and let them know you will not be able to attend.
- Closer to the event, we will send out information on carpooling, provide a map for parking, and offer suggestions on hotel accommodations.
What are the Admin & Operational Costs?
Admin and operational costs include Credit Card Fees,
Receipting, System Maintenance, Web Hosting, Grant Administration,
Project Vetting, Merchant costs, Administrative Support, etc.
How are the Funds Managed?
Legacy Collective has established a Donor Advised Fund with Pure Charity (a nonprofit organization) that will assist in the financial accountability, grant administration, and financial reporting. All Legacy Collective members will have visibility to the disbursement of grants and special project funds via their Member Dashboard, and Legacy Collective will produce an Annual Report reporting financial activity.