Join Legacy and Join Jen for Dinner
“Over 50 NEW Investors and Founders have joined and the dinners have both been filled. But we would still love for you to JOIN US! We have our Town Hall next week and Gathering here in Austin in November for Investors and Founders! If you are interested in joining Legacy, you can click the links below to join any of our Giving Circle levels!”
“This is where the magic happens — it’s a coming together of complete strangers who all have this same desire for community, people from all walks of life gathered around one big table with good food and wine and stories to tell, building something so substantial and world-changing out of something that seems so small but that has ripple effects we’ll never live to see the end of.”
— Jen Hatmaker
- Dinner with Jen will be on Friday, April 1st or Saturday, April 2, 2022, at 6 pm at her home in Buda, TX.
- There are 25 seats available each night.
- This promotion applies to donors that are new to Legacy Collective, not to donors who would like to “level-up” to Investor or Founder. However, if you would like to “level-up” to an Investor or Founder level, you will be invited to the Investor & Founder Gathering in Austin, TX on Saturday, November 11th, 2022 at Austin Sunshine Camps at 6pm for an evening with our community, Jen, and other guests!
- Dinner at Jen’s will include a full dinner and drinks! The cost of dinner and drinks will be covered but all other costs, including but not limited to travel and accommodations, will be covered at the expense of the guest.
- This dinner invite is for the (1) registered donor only. No additional guests will be included.
- Refund policy: All contributions made through the Pure Charity Website or utilizing the services provided by Pure Charity are complete, final, and non-refundable charitable gifts. This includes all contributions made to Legacy Collective.
- If you register as a new Investor or Founder and the dinner list is full, we will keep a waitlist in case seats open up.
- If you need to cancel on attending the dinner, please email Team Legacy Collective at email@example.com and let them know you will not be able to attend.
- Closer to the event, we will send out information on carpooling, provide a map for parking, and offer suggestions on hotel accommodations.
Legacy Collective is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our tax identification number is 87-1730864. You can find us on Guidestar here